Thursday, September 4, 2014

Civilized talk

When Antonio learnt about his wife, Mary's having an extra-marital affair, he availed the services of a private detective to get proof. The private detective followed Mary and gathered enough evidence about her affair with a banker.

Antonio was convinced that he could still save his marriage if he could get the banker out of the way.

Being a man of the 21st century, he decided to handle the matter in a professional and refined manner. So he sent a mail to Mary's banker boyfriend. It read:

Sir

It has been brought to my notice that you are dating my wife.
In order to settle this matter amicably and in a civilized manner, I propose that you come and visit me at my office at 5 pm on Thursday evening.

Rgds



The banker was amused to gat a formal letter in such a case. So, he mailed the following reply:
 
Sir
 
I acknowledge receipt of your group mail. I hereby confirm my attendance at the seminar in your office lecture hall.
 
Rgds