Friday, August 23, 2013

Really funny jokes-Leo's plans

Leo, a patient in a mental hospital was being interviewed by a reviewing committee to determine whether he could be released.

Leo was asked what he would do if they let him go. He answered, "I plan to make a slingshot, come back here and break every damn window in this place."

He was not allowed to go.

A few months later, the committee was again considering Leo's release and again he was asked the same question. There was no change in his reply "I plan to make a slingshot, come back here and break every damn window in this place."

Again, Leo was sent back to his confinement.

Leo happened to talk to another patient and told him his story. The other patient gave him a piece of advise. He said, "If you continue to give the same answer, you'll never get released. You need to tell them what they want to hear." With that, the other patient whispered something into Leo's ears.

Leo was now ready to be reviewed again.
So, in the third review meeting, Leo was asked again what he would do if he was allowed to go.

Leo was prepared this time. He said, "The first thing I'm going to do is find myself a job and a decent house to live" he said.

"Very good," a committee member commented. "and then what?"

"I want to meet a nice girl and start dating her." he replied.

The committee felt that Leo was making good progress. "And then what?" they asked.

"Well, when we have some privacy, I would like to make passionate love to my girlfriend. I will take her dress off, remove her bra, then gently slide her panties off her legs."

Now the committees were really getting excited. "Then what are you going to do?" they asked.

"Then," he replied, "I'm going to take the elastic out of those panties, make myself a slingshot, come back here and break every damn window in this place!"