Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Really funny jokes-Still more Excuses for skipping out of work

Still more Excuses for skipping out of work

1. I have to take my mother to the doctor.

2. I have to take my minister to the doctor.

3. I have to take my doctor to my minister.

4. I think I left the iron on.

5. I think I left the water on.

6. I think I left the refrigerator on.

7. I’m getting married, and I have to go pick out rings.

8. I’m getting married, and I have to take a blood test.

9. I’m getting married, and I have to figure out to whom.

10. I have to have my waistband let out.

11. I have to have my watchband let out.

12. I have to have my son’s rock band let out.

13. I’m having my eyes checked this noon, and they put drops in them so I won’t be able to work afterwards.

14. I’m having my ears checked this noon, and they put drops in them so I won’t be able to work afterwards.

15. I’m having my hats checked this noon, and I’ll be having a drop or two so I won’t be able to work afterwards.

16. I’m having a root canal.

17. I’m having a tax audit.

18. I’m going on a date with a sadomasochistic necrophile. (Is that beating a dead horse?)

19. I have to rearrange my savings so that there is no more than $100,000 in any one federally insured institution.

20. I need to break into my kid’s piggy bank while he’s not home.