Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hilarious quotes by the comedians

Following are four hilarious quotes by famous comedians

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
--Elayne Boosler


"Relationships are hard. It's like a full-time job, and we should treat it like one. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to leave you, they should give you two weeks' notice. There should be severance pay, and before they leave you, they should have to find you a temp."
--Bob Ettinger

"Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you walked in? I think that's how dogs spend their lives."
--Sue Murphy


"My grandfather's a little forgetful, but he likes to give me advice. One day, he took me aside and left me there."
--Ron Richards