Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Really funny jokes-Someone under bed

Mike goes to a psychiatrist. "Doc, he says, "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed I think there is somebody under it. I get under the bed and I think there's somebody on top of it. Top, under, under top. I'm going crazy!! Can you help me?
"Put yourself in my hands for two years, come to me three times a week and I'll cure you," says the shrink.
"OK, but how much do you charge for this?, asks Mike."
"A hundred dollars per visit," says the psychiatrist.
And Mike replies, "I'll think about it."
He never went back. Some time later he met the doctor on the street. "Why didn't you come to see me again?," asks the psychiatrist.
"$100.00 a visit," Mike says. "Why should I want to pay a hundred bucks a visit? My bartender cured me 100% for just ten dollars."
"Is that so! says the shrink. "Just how did he do that?"
And Mike says, "He told me to cut the legs off my bed."