Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Review - www.darin.cc

I am a part time blogger since last few months.But I do have good web related experience.

As each blogger I was learning new thing daily , wanted 'How to' help and I am always in search
of tools and techniques to promote my blogs. So I keep on surfing and searching and I came across darin.cc blog which is mainly about Search Engine Marketing.To my great surprise he is offering to link to your blog if you review his blog and you could win a Free Nintendo Wii in the process! . That is just great !. I was excited so I asked him whether I can post three reviews on my three blogs and he replied yes ! .
I checked darin.cc site's traffic and rankings.
Alexa traffic rank is 208,326 and almost 123,123 average visitors per week !
It is also one of the top most sites on Search Engine Marketing.
As I liked the site I started reading different posts.As I use Alexa.com frequently , first I clicked on category 'Alexa' and found two interesting posts there. It was informative and useful.
During reading posts on this website I found few word are double underlined with red color.
And if mouse rolls over it , a small window was poping up with a advertisement.
This a good idea to get the advertise viewed or clicked but a disturbance to the reader.
The next post I read was 'Search Engine Marketing - Dying ?'. A good informative article.
Then I went to different category 'How to' and there went through all the four posts.
They were just superb and gave me tips and tricks.
I was reading his blog for almost 3 to 4 hours. Great work Derrick ! I wish I can make such a website/blog !