Thursday, May 31, 2007

Review-Founderscafe.com

I installed Viralink from Andy-Coates site few days back . It is a good idea and working fine .

From links in Viralink I came across Jimmy Huen’s blog, Founders Cafe, and I read his post on
Want-some-link-love-in-addition-to-be-on-the-revenue-sharing-list
I found it interesting so after reading whole post , I went through the other related posts. Earlier I had left a comment on Andy-Coates blog when I saw Viralink , that he can start with Text links and here I found idea which offers more than text links .So I decided to join by this review of Founders Cafe.

As I surfed through Founders Cafe blog , I found it is about Internet Entrepreneur and Business as well as money making ideas. He is chronicling the entire process of his Internet Startup in real time, and is offering to link to your blog and an early registration spot for his revenue sharing program if you do a brief review of his blog post.The idea of revenue sharing is a great offer !

As my blog is also few months old I read posts on blog marketing tricks .I found it informative and useful and I am implementing it too !

Users in line for Beta Testing and Revenue Sharing Claims

As of 5/30/2007, below are users, bloggers, visitors that are currently in line for a private beta testing invitation. For more information on how to get on this list, please see instructions:

Priority 1 - Internet Startup Entrepreneur and Money Making Ideas:

Priority 2: