Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Review-jakeldaily.com

during my surfing of internet I cam across jakeldaily.com website. And I saw the offer of review offer of his blog.
Ja Kel Daily dot com eventually wants to make money online and is offering to link to your blog if you review his blog.
I found this interesting so I started writing this review.My first impression was that this blog will be on Making Money online tips and articles.But When I visited jakedaily.com I found categories as Cars , Family , Videos , Wordpress etc. I went through each of them and found interesting posts.As I also wanted to open a blog on wordpress , posts on wordpress were very useful.
Moreover when today I visited the blog I found one interesting offer Get 240 links from 40 blogs for $25.
Really a good value for money.